When you own a vehicle, it is CRUCIAL that you have regular maintenance performed on it to ensure its at optimum running performance. Regular maintenance will help your vehicle last longer and run better over time which in turn can result in better gas mileage, fewer high dollar repair costs or worse. Whether it is for leisure or for work, you need to have a good maintenance plan for your vehicle to ensure the quality of your car and give you some peace of mind while on the road. Most all vehicles come with a suggested maintenance plan and service intervals for various parts such as belts and hoses, oiil changes and more. Stop in today to have one of our experienced service technicians help you with your vehicles maintenance plan or to schedule your next preventative maintenance service.
Every time you visit us for preventive car maintenance, you can expect:
- Meet and greet you with enthusiasm
- Clearly understand your truck or car maintenance service request
- Supply you with a copy of your vehicle's original auto maintenance schedule
- Give you a clear explanation and estimate of the service that is matched to the symptoms you describe
- Provide a clear explanation and estimate of the steps needed to repair your vehicle properly
- Provide you with fast, expert and quality service
- Ensure your car maintenance is complete and your vehicle is ready when promised
When it comes to vehicle expenses, you want to save money, so here are some tips on how you can do it. Depending on the level of your car's over-all performance, which could be attributed to various factors, keeping it in its optimum running condition could be a difficult task to do. Improve your fuel economy, keep your vehicle running longer and safer and prevent big repairs by paying a little attention to proper maintenance.
- Have regular oil changes performed,
- Request that belts and hoses be inspected each time you have your vehicle serviced
- Use quality fluids and filters on your vehicle
- Find out about any recalls on your make and model of vehicle
- Let us tailor a package that meets your specific scheduled maintenance needs.
Understanding Warning Lights
Your dashboard can be as confusing and it may be difficult to understand which icons are urgent and which are just helpful reminders. Luckily, we have the answers. We will help you understand all the functions of each indicator on your vehicle. We like to make sure our clients are driving safely and with knowledge of what their vehicle is telling them!